I’m back from my honeymoon and I learned a few things while away…
- Beautiful tropical islands really are pretty breathtakingly beautiful.
- Relaxing is very nice but can get old after awhile.
- Reading books is fun and I should do it more often.
- The English language seems to be as close to a universal language as exists in the world, as sad as that is.
- The food where we live may just be the best in the world. We are generally at least a little disappointed everywhere else we go.
- My French still sucks.
- Taking a boat directly to and from the airport is pretty neat. Taking a helicopter directly between two hotels would be even neater (maybe next time).
- Bathing with flower petals is cool but makes a big mess afterwards.
- California-made wine is on restaurant menus even in French Polynesia. Crazy!
Now that I’m back in the real world it’s time to get back to all the things I was doing before I got all busy.